Happy New Year! 2018






2017 was really tough for me, let me not lie, hard work but no gain, I did imagine it be this challenging, and it being an electioneering year it would definitely having economic difficulties because of politics as seen from 2016, I even saw myself lucking to an extend I never imaged.
  
Here I was, starting my 2017 well with a current job,but I thought I need to explore more career wise, you know, get more experience. I was so positive I will achieve my dreams and desires, of with I did in the month of August 2017, the new jobs were full of challenges, but deep down I knew that is what I had always wanted to do.
Suddenly the political state in the country turned the economy to the worse, affecting my employer my dependant.I felt stuck and saw all my goals flushed down the drain and there was nothing I could do.

Despite all this,it made me realize am to keep pressing on. Whatever the circumstances this new year, 2018 is another chance for me make new plans,make better decisions, make right the mistakes i made in 2017 and face 2018 with courage. I want to entertain good vibes, practice a little more patience and not make hasty decisions.

 All i hope and wish, is for 2018 to give me a chance to redeem yourself. Having the 365 blank pages in 2018,
 
I will definitely fill them with the achievements,goals and memories that will give me satisfaction, like

1. Visiting family frequently.
Parents are very important in our live, even if we think we have come of age and have our different lives, we still need them. especially in marriages. They are more experience than us. My goal is to seek advise and learn from  my parents and parents in-law about everything there is.

2. Try healthy recipes for my family.
Black pepper has been my favorite recipe, i literary put it in everything that i cook. Whereas my daughter developed interest in homemade peanut and juice. It made me realize homemade is healthy,cheap and sweet.

3.Stop procrastination
In 2018 am going to stop postponding tasks that need immediate attention, my intentions are to work with deadlines. So if am to buy groseries, do house cleaning, do repair and many more I will try my best not to Procrastination can take hold on any aspect of life. 

4.Track my expenses- getting out of debts and having a budget for my monthly expenses are my main tricks.




6.make more contents for my YouTube/ blogs 
I really enjoy making contents for my YouTube channels Family 254 and Thoughts 17 and my two blogs Family 254 and Thoughts 17 with that same name. 

7.Save more
This is what has been giving me challenges, but I can pardon myself, Since I have hard financial difficulties in 2017, but no excuses i 2018.

8.Learn something new-maybe do some diys i have always wanted to do.

10. Strive to attain comfort for my family but not push myself too hard- family to me comes first, all i want is make change and better my family, spiritually, financially and relationship-wise

11.Be nice to everyone- I am nice people but not so close. I tend to keep of friends who are pretentious, you know what i mean. i just like pushing so hard on relationships that i can see it not working. I like friendships that flow naturally, but maybe its because i don't push so hard, anyway i don't know.But i will try and make two or three work.

12.Mind my business -this i definitely do, but i just want to remind myself to keep dong it. I have come far because of this. I mean you don't want to have everyone's life problems on your shoulder.

13.Be available for my family- My hubby and children are just so precious to me. However annoying they can be, i just can not leave without them. 

14.Make more friends- i don't have that many friends. I tend to make friend but with time we get separated by unavoidable circumstances like work. But i still keep in touch with them. 

Life is a matter of believing in yourself and that is definitely what am going to do this is year and give myself another chance to start over as i open my first page today may I get to attain my dreams to the latter, with the help of the Almighty God.





Comments